“Magaling Si BBM Kasi Pumili Siya Ng Magaling Na Secretary Of Justice!” – Frank A Hilario, Full-Blooded Ilocano

“Magaling si BBM kasi pumili siya ng magaling na Secretary of Justice!” I say. (BBM is wise choosing a wise Secretary of Justice!) I say he knows what he is doing is right – “he” referring to either or both of them.

Sol Nolasco shares on Facebook (inset) PH Justice Sec Jesus Crispin Remulla’s declaration from the Daily Tribune about the drug case of his son Juanito Jose Remulla III:

Isang pagsubok lang Ito sa aking pamilya, sa aking sarili, at marahil, in so many ways, pagsubok sa ating bansa on how we handle a sensitive matter like this… I'm the head of the Justice Department, I will let justice take its course.

This is only one test for my family, for myself, and maybe, in so many ways, test for our country on how we handle a sensitive matter like this… I'm the head of the Justice Department, I will let justice take its course. (my translation)

Repeat: Juanito’s father is PH President BBM’s appointee as Secretary of Justice.

“I will let justice take its course” – Justice Secretary Remulla.

And that should be our exact attitude when it comes to President Ferdinand “BBM” Edralin Marcos Jr and family’s alleged crimes – we owe it to our country and to our families!

Let’s learn:

“We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools” – Martin Luther King Jr.

“Do not judge, so that you will not be judged” – Matthew 7:1 (New American Standard Bible).

“Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public” – Cornel West.

“The strictest judges are ignorant people” – Eraldo Banovac.

If you insist on judging people, you must be perfect, people!

Jairo Bolledo says, “Drug Complaint Vs Boying Remulla’s Son A Test [Of] Justice System – NUPL President,” 14 Oct 2022, Rappler, rappler.com), quoting National Union of Peoples’ Lawyers (NUPL) President Edre Olalia saying:

It is a litmus test on one, the integrity of the justice system, particularly the prosecutorial service, as well as the trust of the public and confidence on the integrity of the process. Most especially the families, the human rights defender of those not privileged enough to be [in] the same situation as the son of the Justice Secretary.

I agree 100%. So, let the wheels of justice roll – let us not direct them where to go!

On Facebook, you will always see snide remarks & insinuations that the Marcoses are guilty of the crimes that people accuse them of. That is to say, each of those people knows more and better than and does not trust the Justice System of the Philippines.

I do!

Who am I saying all that in favor of PH’s Justice System? A non-conformist. I was “extremed” 1960s from UP Los Baños – readmitted, I graduated with my BSA major in Ag Edu with 2.36 weighted average. Among other achievements, I am the one-and-only “Outstanding Alumnus For Creative Writing” in the entire history of the UP System.

With Sec Remulla, I insist: “Let Justice take its course”!@517

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned From Roman Catholic “Father Acong” About Successfully Building Basic Ecclesial Communities (BECs) With Enduring Love

“Creative Freedom” – UP, Time To Replace Your Symbol Of Academic Freedom!

SOLVE As A Way Of Speech & Blogging As A Way Of Write